Trump Threatens to Pull Immigration Officers from California

The PC government And Follywood Elites

Yep put point of entrys on the roads in the boarding states !

California as a state is a progressive mess thanks largely to open borders and sanctuary city’s !
California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state’s total population, according to the Pew Research Center.
Guess which state has the highest poverty rate in the country? Not Mississippi, New Mexico, or West Virginia, but California, where nearly one out of five residents is poor.
January 10, 2017. A just released study calculates the total state and local government debt in California as of June 30, 2015, at over $1.3 trillion.

Watch the likes of NY state crumble under the weight of their own tax burden now that they can no longer shift it to the federal coffers…

What do you mean open borders. I though that was a federal deal??

All democrat controlled states !
New York

Taxes paid as percentage of income: 12.7%
Income per capita: $59,563 (4th highest)
Income tax collections per capita: $2,208 (2nd highest)
Property tax collections per capita: $2,581 (5th highest)
General sales tax collections per capita: $662 (14th lowest)

Connecticut

Taxes paid as pct. of income: 12.6%
Income per capita: $69,311 (the highest)
Income tax collections per capita: $2,279 (the highest)
Property tax collections per capita: $2,774 (3rd highest)
General sales tax collections per capita: $1,137 (8th highest)

New Jersey

Taxes paid as pct. of income: 12.2%
Income per capita: $61,472 (3rd highest)
Income tax collections per capita: $1,479 (7th highest)
Property tax collections per capita: $3,065 (the highest)
General sales tax collections per capita: $1,021 (16th highest)

California

Taxes paid as pct. of income: 11.0%
Income per capita: $56,374 (6th highest)
Income tax collections per capita: $1,991 (4th highest)
Property tax collections per capita: $1,385 (22nd highest)
General sales tax collections per capita: $983 (19th highest)

Illinois

Taxes paid as pct. of income: 11.0%
Income per capita: $51,817 (15th highest)
Income tax collections per capita: $1,237 (11th highest)
Property tax collections per capita: $2,007 (10th highest)
General sales tax collections per capita: $696 (17th lowest)

Obama’s sportsman like catch and release ! Sealed the deal !

Who’s responsible for border security.

Obama’s and he broke the border… of course he was aided by every open borders elitist since Reagan compromised on the last amnesty…

I answered your question what part of Obama’s catch and release is responsible for the lack of border security don’t you get ?

You blamed liberal policies in California for sanctuary cities and open borders. Well, I get the sanctuary city, but who’s responsible for the security of California’s border with Mexico??

The people who are fighting building of the wall as they prefer the Federal Government not provide security for the border.

Not really, think about it and get back to me.

Obama’s catch and release is responsible for the lack of border

Actually it began with the change in enforcement to focusing on criminals only. It began with the refugee free pass on the southern border. Oh I’m afraid to go home the bad guys might kill me.

The attitude of letting all children into this country.

The change in reality of deporting people to turning them around at the border calling it a deportation.

In general the lack of border enforcement.

So it’s not California liberals. :wink:

It’s California liberals who are encouraging thous people to cross with a promises of cheap wages and exploitation .

Border security is a federal issue. You blamed Obama and now you’re blaming state liberals. But Obama’s deportation numbers are very high. What are you really worried about?

CORRECT… if you can’t get the president to ‘faithfully execute the laws of the land’… BUILD THAT WALL !!

I guess they were… when you have catch and release and some of these people have been caught 7, 10, 15 times… those numbers add up… but do they really mean anything?