Trump to people of Poland: WE WILL DEFEND CIVILIZATION

President Donald Trump on Thursday declared that the West will prevail as it defends its civilization, taking a defiant stance in a speech to thousands of Poles on his second trip to Europe as U.S. leader.

“The fundamental question of our time is whether the West has the will to survive,” Mr. Trump said. “Just as Poland cannot be broken, I declare today, for the world to hear, that the West will never, ever be broken … Our civilization will triumph.”

In Warsaw’s Krasinski Square, scene of a Polish uprising against the Nazis in 1944, he singled out both Islamist extremism as well as the “steady creep of government bureaucracy.”

It was an epic and important speech. Trump also talked about the will of the people, belief in God, and the importance of families.

Merkel is going to be pissed.

I suspect that the liberation of Germanistan is imminent. They will be uncucked by 2024.

Trump posted the speech to his Twitter as well.

The lefty salt is sooooo delicious in the replies. The are losing their shit over his comments. Love it.

This is beautiful. We are going to strengthen relations with countries that are on the same page as us. USA, Poland, and Hungary is how it begins. Any country that wants to drive Allah Akbars out and illegals is how the alliance begins. Many in Poland still remember America, as a symbol of freedom.

People in Poland are showing Americans what it looks like to be an American when the President of the United States comes to speak to the people.

Trump had more people come to see him in Poland than Obama had at his Inauguration.

I used to be disappointed about the time period I was born in, but now I’m fairly certain we will be the generation tasked with saving Western Civilization. Let’s be honest. Things are going to get much worse before they get better. But look on the bright side: we’re going to save the world.

What the hell does this cock sucking piece of shit know about American values?