Trump's New Tariffs

That’s right in his rush to make America a service economy he totally fucked American manufactures the American citizens that worker for those manufactures the American city’s and states that counted on the taxes that those manufactures and the American citizens paid them and the treasury that got hosed along with everyone else !

Which trade deal has he fixed?

Probably because he knew his VP would usher it in.

And the bottom line:

Clinton signed sealed and delivered it, a DEMOCRAT.

The traitors in the Republican Party negotiated the treasonous NAFTA and papa Bush signed it, and then the traitorous Bill Clinton signed it with plenty of democratic supporters. BOTH parties screwing over Americans!!!

American has a political swamp filled with contemptible low life corrupted politicians . President Trump is going to drain that swamp !

Um, I think Mueller’s actually working on that. How is Trump doing so. He’s president not King (yeah I know he needs reminding) and he’s not the chief executive of a company, he can’t fire the house and senate. That’s for voters.

Oh… I hear a lot of grumbling at the EPA and over at State…:+1:t2:

You may have to explain this for other posters that seem to think that you’re talking about employees and NOT politicians.

Don;t tell anyone by the Bush signature meant absolutely nothing.

Where the rubber met the road is when the sitting president signed it.

Correct!!

NAFTA Was a Bipartisan Effort
Both George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton deserve credit for the trade deal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.texasmonthly.com/burka-blog/nafta-bipartisan-effort/amp/

And you as always refuse to accept the reality of the signature that made it happen. Without the bottom line signature it would have never happened.

Like every progressive always refusing to accept responsibility but in this case it’s both parties fault.

BOTH PARTIES TO BLAME!! As I’ve always said.

And you as always refuse to accept the reality of the signature that made it happen. Without the bottom line signature it would have never happened.

Like every progressive always refusing to accept responsibility but in this case it’s both parties fault.

Elections have consequences and as a result of Corked Hillary LOSING we have a true American runing the nation .
He can fire Mueller and the rest of the lib elitist .

Slick Willie had his Congress at hand and signed NAFTA anyway ! He and Obama are lemming under control of the American oligarchs .

Yes he signed a bill created by papa Bush and the republicans. I’ve said forever there’s no difference in the two parties. And you’re already on record here in this thread blaming BOTH parties for NAFTA.

Yes but with out President Bill Clinton signing it there would have been NO NAFTA !