UN Condemns the US

Well at least it is a start , now President Trump needs to cut deeper !!!

The UN a great ida that has failed miserably.

Why we fund over 20% of the expense is beyond me.

From the boy who hates war.

Of course we do… we spend more than all the rest of the security council members combined and more than the next 185 members combined. If you happen to believe that the UN is working in the best interest of the US, perhaps the money is worth it… far to many would like to see the irrelevant little blue hats relocate their dysfunctional operations elsewhere. The transfer of US wealth and influence to other countries and organizations outside the US is not doing us any good…

Well… it would seem that the tide is turning on this subject… this has been going on year in… year out… something had to change… Call that change… Trump.

A train station named after Trump in Jerusalem…

I believe that the next thing that will happen is a new service called… ‘The Trump Train’ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well at least it won’t be named after John Kerry HRC Barack Insane Obama or Yasir Arafat!!!

Well no, none of them are Netanyahu ass lickers.

I am old enough to remember the 1960s-era bumper sticker that read, “Get the US out of the UN and get the UN out of the US.” It is a sentiment with which I thoroughly concur.

The UN is a post-WWII institution that was designed to put an end to all war. Well, it has failed. Miserably. (Currently, I believe there are about 135 wars going on, across the globe.)

The US would do well, I think, to (1) absolutely renounce globalism; and (2) give the UN no more than 60 days to relocate its headquarters–in another country.

Agreed. They should pick a country like Iran, Yemen, or Germanistan. I think those are ideologically better fits than the USA.

No Kerry, HRC, Barack Insane Obama preferred licking the ass of the rest of the middle east as well as any other country that would allow them to get that close.

Its almost unbelievable none of them were on their knees providing oral service to Muslim Leaders who look to shaft the US every chance they can

What makes you think that???

Probably Iran receiving what was it 154 million US dollars delivered at night by an unmarked plane.Our country must be in great financial shape to provide this payoff.This similar to the Mafia shaking down businesses and collecting Protection Money.President Schmobama always put the Sneaky and Distrustful Arabs ahead of others.

ROTFLMAO:

Washington (CNN)As the Obama administration welcomed the implementation of a major nuclear deal with Iran on Saturday, it also prepared to close the book on another long-standing issue between the two countries: a decades old legal claim.
The U.S. State Department announced the government had agreed to pay Iran $1.7 billion to settle a case related to the sale of military equipment prior to the Iranian revolution, according to a statement issued on Sunday.
Iran had set up a $400 million trust fund for such purchases, which was frozen along with diplomatic relations in 1979. In settling the claim, which had been tied up at the Hague Tribunal since 1981, the U.S. is returning the money in the fund along with “a roughly $1.3 billion compromise on the interest,” the statement said.