I’ve paid my dues
Time after time
I’ve done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I’ve made a few
I’ve had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I’ve come through
(And I need to go on and on and on and on)

We are the champions my friends
And we’ll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
’Cause we are the champions

Of the world

I’ve taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune and
everything that
goes with it
I thank you all

But it’s been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before the whole
human race
And I ain’t gonna lose
(And I need to go on and on and on and on)

We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
’Cause we are the champions

Of the world

We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
’Cause we are the champions… Of the world

Lyrics from eLyrics.net

======================

I had to put this up.

un

believable.

maybe the greatest comeback in the history of all sports.

: )

ROTFLMAO.

Your paid professional against another cities paid professionals where the team with the most money wins. Kind of like the old days of gladiators isn’t it.

The fans spend money to enrich the owners with their team trash and trinkets, the taxpayers pay for the stadiums to enrich the owners and then the proles cheer when their paid professionals win. The interesting thing is the majority of the players are not from the area. Including the quarterback from California. Who began his professional career at the Univ. of Mich.

And you demonize the wealthy by adding to their wealth.

Not to worry we have the California born and raised Elway running the franchise here enriched by the taxpayers in his new stadium.

You are the champions of the football teams of the US. The world recognizes football as a different game.

Sorry @SteveSPHR but apparently your side belives that winning the Super Bowl is actually racist. When will you be apologizing for this clearly racist post?

Oh Jesus Christ …

Y’all - both “Trumpkins” and “libtards” - are a bunch of “triggered snowflakes”. All of you are a bunch of fragile little babies … Must everything be politicized?

Can’t you just watch what proved to be a historic, intense. and spectacular football game and appreciate it for what it is - a great football game? Seriously? Even the Super Bowl is becoming divisive to Americans???

The “White Supremacist” Patriots vs the “BLM” Falcons is one of the dumbest, ill-conceived bits of trollbait I’ve ever seen. It’s shit like this that makes me think we should consider shutting down the internet. Apparently it’s rotting our brains …

Congrats to the Pats, and to arguably the GOAT, Tom Brady. What a spectacular & historic run …

BTW, full disclosure, I was rooting for the Falcons. It was still an amazing game.

But let’s remember, Snowflakes. It was just a fucking game. It wasn’t a “victory for Facism” nor was it validation that liberals suck. Please, don’t get trolled into that debate …

smh …

I’ll admit I had to talk to a few friends over Facebook today about this. It cheapens actual instances of racism and hate.

All that matters is that it was an incredible game and probably one of the most entertaining Super Bowls I have ever watched. I almost didn’t stay up for it, but I’m glad I did.

Hope you aren’t too hungover @SteveSPHR although no one would blame you if you were.

It was a wonderful victory. Praise Kek!