What ! I Thought Dem's Wanted To Get To The Bottom Of This Trump/Russia Thang

Susan Rice Denies Senate Request To Testify In Hearing On Russian Election Interference

Susan Rice has denied a request to testify in front a Senate judiciary subcommittee next week on Russian interference in the U.S. presidential election.

According to CNN, Barack Obama’s national security adviser turned down a request from Sen. Lindsey Graham to participate in the hearing.

“Senator Whitehouse has informed us by letter that he did not agree to Chairman Graham’s invitation to Ambassador Rice, a significant departure from the bipartisan invitations extended to other witnesses,” Rice’s lawyer Kathryn Ruemmler wrote in a letter to Graham. “Under these circumstances, Ambassador Rice respectfully declines Senator Graham’s invitation to testify.”

Rice was the administration official who made the dozens of requests seeking to unmask the identities of Trump associates, which she said were for national security reasons and not politically motivated.

Yeah… but I thought that the Russian interference in our national election and influence in Washington was THE top national security risk we faced as a nation??? I mean, the Dem’s have spent months telling us that. Perhaps she is just saving it for a more appropriate time… like when Hillary’s email stuff blows up again… dems always need a diversion.

OR

Perhaps they have realized… they just don’t want us to go down that rabbit hole for fear of what we might find…

Something to hide perhaps???

I suspect Rice has quite a bit to hide, and is looking to save her own hide.

Look at the past, little to nothing comes from a congressional investigation.

I suspect that if the truth be known, Rice is but one of many… But of course Obama could never be accused of playing in the orchestra… he was ONLY the conductor…

Thanks for link @Scott

I see that @Mark1, @FiredUpDem, @feddo, @Rick. @Dan, @CriticalThinker, @Chandler are silent on this… why don’t democrats want to stream forward and tell what they know… and just as importantly… when they knew it?

I’m not sure where that thumb has been … but you are very welcome!

Now Rice backs out of testifying before a House Panel… What Is With This Sudden Disregard For Getting To The Bottom Of Things?

And why has not one liberal forum member weighted in on this thread… Perhaps because you know precisely what (or should I say ‘Who’) is at the bottom of this rabbit hole… I won’t mention any names but his initials would be Barack Hussein Obama … but it is a very deep rabbit hole with a lot of obstructionist wascally wabbits in the way… Here Susan, enjoy a :carrot:

Oh, clearly they know they are close to having the ice break. Between them and the company that did the “investigation” Crowdstrike won’t testify either.
What are they trying to hide??? Well I think we know that answer. Some serious crimes against the people - even murder… #RememberSethRich

Because then they would have to admit the primaries were a sham, and that would clearly destroy the DNC. That is why none of the Democrats talk about actually investigating the hacks.
LMAO, the day when private companies tell the CIA and FBI what happened. Is the day we become a Corporatocracy - Oh that day is already here.

Obama is a puppet like the rest. The people in power aren’t actually elected.
No matter what people think about Putin, I have to say the guy speaks the truth, so of course they want to make him into the "bad guy"
Here is where he says basically it doesn’t matter who is in the White house, because the men in black suits come and put down…