What music are you listening to right now?

A funny anecdote: I went and saw them a few years ago on their 40th anniversary of Aqualung tour. When they played “Cross Eyed Mary” I said to my brother “They need to turn the volume up”

That’s the only time I ever said that at a rock concert.

I saw Jethro Tull concerts in 74 when they came out with War Child, in 75 with Minstrel in the Gallery and the year after that in 76 with Too Old to Rock and Roll :guitar:. Always great entertainment.
I remember when he ended the song Too old to rock and roll, too young to die, it ends with the word DIE. Right up to the end all the lights at the Capital Centre, (a big arena), were lit, then when he sang the last word Die…the place went pitch black. I thought wtf?.. I guess he wanted all to wonder, en mass the same chilling thought :thought_balloon: WTF!.. I thought that was impressive and foolish but definitely a gotcha moment for sure!!
Anyway his earlier albums were better. Real breakout stuff.

Stand Up was the start of a mountain of great stuff - next Benefit, Aqualung and Thick as a Brick. Their Thick as a Brick concert was the best rock concert I ever saw.

Damn…I’m a young buck up in here…I was still in my dads nut sack in 74’…:laughing:

Maybe the battery was dying in your hearing aid :joy:

You may have been but thank your old man for exposing his balls to true music ! :grin:

Haha. He’s not into classic rock…I acquired that taste on my own…:grinning:

I love Morricone’s stuff. At the other end on the spectrum, here’s one from Dominic Frontiere, who went to prison for scalping Super Bowl tickets - his wife Georgia owned the Rams for awhile. I remember when she owned them and they were pretty bad, you’d see bumper stickers in LA that read “Honk if you slept with Georgia”

Brain Salad Surgery

Karn Evil 9 1st Impression, Pt. 2

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends…

Emerson Lake and Palmer were a misunderstood group… but really quite progressive in the way they saw Rock. They did seem to gain more favor after their heyday than during.