What people on Mueller's investigative team are biased?

Special counsel Robert Mueller removed one of the FBI’s top Russian counterintelligence investigators from his team after an internal probe found he sent messages that showed possible bias for Hillary Clinton and against President Trump, the special counsel’s office said Saturday.
Peter Strzok, who led the investigation of Mrs. Clinton’s email server in 2016, left the special counsel’s team last summer. He sent the text messages to Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer who also left the Mueller investigation this past summer.
“Immediately upon learning of the allegations, the special counsel’s office removed Peter Strzok from the investigation,” said Peter Carr, a spokesman for the special counsel’s office. “Lisa Page completed her brief detail and had returned to the FBI weeks before our office was aware of the allegations.”
The Justice Department’s Office of the Inspector General has been reviewing both the FBI’s and Justice handling of the Clinton probe, which cleared the Mrs. Clinton of criminal wrongdoing. The messages from Mr. Strzok were discovered in the course of that internal review.
Sources told the New York Times that the messages sent during the 2016 campaign appeared to be making fun of then-candidate Mr. Trump, and raised concerns that they could be seen as being pro-Clinton.
The Justice Department ‘s Office of the Inspector General said in a statement Saturday that it has been “reviewing allegations involving communications between certain individuals, and will report its findings regarding those allegations promptly upon completion of the review of them.”

Trump could fire Robert Mueller before Christmas

This of course could be the bain of Mueller and his entire investigation… More and more people are looking at him and his associates… they are finding many reasons why this esteemed lawman shouldn’t be heading this investigation and why many of the people who surround him are suspect as well.

People will say that he was approved by a large majority of congress but the fact is, until you really take a look at people, you just don’t know who they are… We have a number of congressmen under much pressure to resign and they have been around leading ‘highly successful and esteemed’ careers only to suddenly crash and burn…

I’m sure Mueller has skeletons and it would appear that a lot of people have interest in turning over mossy rocks…

There are more than 1 anti Trump, pro Hillary on the team.

The whole Mueller investigation needs to be shut down. Mueller Failed to notify the House Intelligence Committee of one of his key FBI investigators being ANTI-TRUMP.

The problem being that non of the indictments have anything to do with collusion which was the focus of the investigation.

I would suggest that if the truth be known, a fair amount of donations to the Hillary campaign came from the people that make up Mueller’s team…

I think that is it in a nut shell… They can’t make a case for collusion so the only thing they can do is go for obstruction convictions…

Seems the FBI have stonewalled congress over this since August… The ‘leak’ to the usual actors isn’t surprising but I wonder if they… left out some details in the leak. Its dubious and smacks of a coordinated effort to protect the Mueller team. I wonder… if the FBI knew and covered up facts about a Mueller team member and Mueller himself knew about the actions of that team member and talked about it with Rosenstein… is that collusion? … and if the FBI won’t cooperate with congress, is that … obstruction?.

Just trying to force someone into saying anything that will implicate Trump.

Lies work as well as the truth when your dealing with deal making.

Same senior FBI agent that was involved in the Trump dossier !!

Oh No… seems that the discredited and fired Mueller guy Peter Stzok was the one who did the Flynn interview… I wonder if he like Comey already had prewritten notes on the out come… and how much credibility can Mueller place in details of that interview…

You Just Got To Love This Twitter Exchange…

Go easy, Mueller’s writing the notes today.

Hahaha yes you wish. :blush:

You can do better than that.

As much as you want to see the president fail… objectively the well has been poisoned. Can’t unring the bell no matter how bad you want to.

Of course I do as a matter of principle the same way many wanted Obama to fail. If you’re opposed to a presidents policy of course you want him to fail in implementing them.

But … he did fail the US as its president… doubling the national debt, created Isis, stripped the US of its military, while waging perpetual wars with the middle east and russia over oil pipelines as the clintons told him too?

Back to the main post, Mueller was trying to cover his own ass by secretly* firing this individual, not notifying Congress and the public for this, bc it implies that maybe his whole team is biased. Note that Strzok is pretty high up there in the chain of command, and was very close to James Commie while all these investigations into Hillary was taking place.

Obama’s legacy speaks for itself. If you hate Trump so much blame Obama. If it weren’t for the mess that Obama made in this country, the Trump presidency would have never been possible.

I just realize that the illiterate bernie bot is pretty effective at derailing thread. He would always bring it back to obama being a victim, or bi-partisanship and “america death by thousands cut”. Beware.

You actually didn’t address my point about objectivity. Probably because you’re not objective. Do you think the people on the Mueller team are objective?