What Trump and Jesus have in common

welll, I went to this site only bc I did a search on this toopic

But i didn’t read the whole thing bc I disagreed w/ the first line

What Trump and Jesus have (most) in common IMO is:

Jesus was crucified for no good reason

and he told us that we would be persecuted and hated as well.

Some of you may not appreciate me comparing T to Jesus? Oh well…

I see a lot of things they have in common.
They both spoke (speak) the truth

They are both pro life…

I’ll just stop there bc that is the most imporant

They both know Jim Acosta is an ass.

LOL

the whole world knows that

hey, I am shocked no one on this forum said

“You’re comparing Trump to Jesus?! Why you IDIOT! Did Jesus ever do the crazy things Trump has done?”

or what have you… I think there are fewer maroons here than at other sites… :slight_smile:

Dirty Donald and Jesus have absolutely nothing in common.Dirty Donald is as far from a Christian as anyone could possibly get!!

Maybe you would like him more if he modeled his life after a man who dedicated his book to Lucifer. Saul Alinsky was Hillary’s hero.

Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins — or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.
— SAUL ALINSKY

Well… at least progressives are honest about their own lack of responsibility in taking care of their neighbor… better to party and let the government take care of … those other people. Liberals substitute government for individual works and that leaves your conscience free to believe that you are the epitome of ‘American Values’…

Or often “Christian Values”.
They act as though the government will be standing in for them on “judgement day”.

Ahh yes - let’s all listed to the words of a chap named @DickCheese

I don’t think Trump is anything like Jesus. But that’s not why we elected him.

We elected him to make life completely miserable for the left. You can thank Obama for President Donald J. Trump.

last time I looked Trump is not a Democrat

the Dems are ones “as far from Christian as anyone could… get”

but Satan’s “kingdom” is nasty and tormenting (hell) and all those who follow him will know everlasting regret. They had a chance to choose good and chose against it, closing the door of Heaven to themselves for all time

i agree w/ everything except that T and J have nothing in common

Jesus told the truth

Trump tells the truth

Jesus paid for it

Trump pays for it