What will November bring

I’d rather be in CNN’s position than the TIC’s.

Exclusive: Astonishing poll about Trump and media
A stark poll by Survey Monkey finds that 89% of Republicans view President Trump as more trustworthy than CNN, and 91% of Democrats think the opposite. Among all adults, trust for CNN is 7 points ahead of Trump. Among independents, CNN wins by 15 points.

For F*ck sakes… a half a year ago… kind of like your POTUS approval stats… a bit behind the times…

Just to make you feel better about your misleading posts… here’s one from last March…

Total unmitigated bullshit.

The problem is that the “Astonishing poll” is credible only to those who already hate the President- so what? The point I made was about the willingness of pollsters to do the bidding of the media.

I could do a phone survey of Bay Area residents that would ‘reveal’ 99% deep hatred of the President, and all “Trumptards”. Further it would reveal that 65% of Americans identify as gay or transgender, and that azzless leather chaps are the epitome of timeless American male fashion. Again- so what.

Axiom’s poll is worthless, because its credibility is dependent on political affiliation.

Well you know what the most important poll is. :wink:

JULY 4, 2017.

Almost a year old.

Find something that has a bit of credibility.

Survey monkey:
SurveyMonkey provides free, customizable surveys.
Internet based.

Mike Allen
Co-founder of Axios, the next great media company; co-founder of Politico the person originating the survey.

Imagine that a partisan poll.

The only poll that I found accurate was something I called the 20,000/200 poll. I used this “poll” to predict Trump would win. All it is really was an observation in that at Trumps rallies he had thousands of people there, sometimes near 20 thousand, and Clinton and her boob mate could barely get a few hundred.

An online free poll almost a year old.

Sponsor:
Mike Allen
Co-founder of Axios, the next great media company; co-founder of Politico the person originating the survey.

You look like Obama, snicker, laugh.

[fag talk] Laugh, sigh, snicker, ohh…[/fag talk]

Shrug, shrug!!!