Which state do you really belong in... a quiz tells you

According to this quiz, I belong in Louisiana

hmmm… been there once, lovely place… except for the big bugs…

this is what the results of my quiz said

You are incredibly polite on the face of it, but when someone really deserves it, you know how to be as cutting as possible. You’re a good person with impeccably gracious good manners, but you’re not a doormat. You just know the difference between “bless your heart,” the blessing, and “bless your heart,” the deadly insult. That’s why you belong in Louisiana!

It’s pretty stupid but I took it anyway.

Idaho

Your manners are best summed up by the phrase, “Trust, but verify.” You’re polite, but you’re aware that not everyone is as gentle and decent as you’d like them to be. That means that you don’t lower your guard fully at first. Your manners belong on the frontier, where loyalty really matters, but so does not being a sucker!

hey, I would work out in Idaho also!

I love Idaho… For one thing, they voted 60% or more for the R there… i think it was governor

1. Do you take to strangers easily?

Typos all over the quiz. Hard pass.

I got Louisiana, too.

You got:

Idaho

Your manners are best summed up by the phrase, “Trust, but verify.” You’re polite, but you’re aware that not everyone is as gentle and decent as you’d like them to be. That means that you don’t lower your guard fully at first. Your manners belong on the frontier, where loyalty really matters, but so does not being a sucker!

If only I was 30 plus years younger.

We would be throwing knives together. :wink:

LOL… Me too. Howdy neighbor! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

((((DMK looks for property and duplex zoning)))

I gave the best answers I could, but wound up in NY ,lucky me , a Pennsylvanian in the Empire State. I don’t like NY one bit !!!

:-1:

LOL… hope you’re not having a meltdown… which I can u/stand when you see NY as the answer…

i wouldn’t mind visiting NYC but wouldn’t want to live there

Alot of the questions were stupid but I finished it and got Idaho as well

wouldn’t there have to be@ least 50 questions for 50 states?

dont get it… but oh well, just an escape type of thing, i reckon