White Births are the US Majority Again - Trend Reversed

The white birth rate in America has staged a near miraculous comeback, and was a majority of live births in 2016. This reverses a decade long decline. This is from the latest National Center for Health Statistics report.

The report’s Table 2 Births by race and Hispanic origin of mother, claims that of the 3,941,109 births in 2016, some 2,054,564 were “white” nonHispanic.

The Hispanic birth rate-one of the biggest drivers of the nonwhite population explosion-has fallen substantially.

The 56% meme is false. 2016 census data shows: white alone at 61.3%. Hispanic at 17.8%. Black at 13.3%. People who reported white, but may be mixed with: Italian, Irish, Arab, etc represent 76.9%

I did Nazi that coming. I guess the average American won’t end up looking like an inbred pitbull by 2050 after all.

Oh you fornicators!

Happy days are here again!

Well it has been common for most reports from government agencies to purposely use Hispanic’s as white as much as possible . How many illegals taking surveys check the box that indicates you are Hispanic ? :wink:

As a writer and researcher, finding the truth is increasingly difficult. Plus, people believe what they want to believe and disregard the truth in many cases. Thanks for posting reality.

This information was available back in 2017 but it wasn’t reported anywhere that I could find.

Technically this will not reverse the impending minority status of whites. It may bring us to a stable point where whites are a minority in the 40-50% range, but the loss from white boomer die off will not be offset by this minor uptick in birth rate. And the trend will continue when democrats win again in 2020 or 2024, at which point they will double down and accelerate white displacement to an unrecoverable degree. If Trump does not take control and deport, then this is an inevitability.

Birth control killed sex and reproduction. It must go down as one of the worst inventions of all time. Television may beat it for No.1 but only just.

Air conditioning was probably the worst, maybe just bested by the wheel and fire.

If you link birth control to feminism them I would agree with you wholeheartedly.

Where are you living??? Comehere to Reading Pa where the Hispanics are 65% of the population and they breed like mice and overwhelm social services .However I tell them how I feel and if they want to call me Racist I don’t give a Damn!!!