White People: ‘Your DNA Is an Abomination’

An opinion piece published in the student newspaper at Texas State University this week tells white people that their “DNA is an abomination.”

“You were not born white. You became white… You don’t give a damn,” Texas Tech student Rudy Martinez wrote in the University Star student newspaper.

According to the Washington Examiner, Martinez was arrested in Washington D.C. during President Trump’s inauguration. Martinez attempted to crowdfund money to help pay his legal fees, raising $1,345 of a $2,000 goal.

“Whiteness will be over because we want it to be,” Martinez wrote in the column. “And when it dies, there will be millions of cultural zombies aimlessly wandering across a vastly changed landscape. Ontologically speaking, white death will mean liberation for all… Until then, remember this: I hate you because you shouldn’t exist. You are both the dominant apparatus on the planet and the void in which all other cultures, upon meeting you, die.”

Texas state is already hiding behind the “it was intended to start a dialog excuse”. That’s pure bullshit. Rudy Martinez meant every fucking word of it.

The interesting thing here is that, in large part, it was the feminst movement lead by white women who started this identity politics trend and the disruption of family and cultural norms…

Now starts the beginning of the end of their own legitimacy as an individual… I hope they like their life in a burka with their ass in the air 5 times a day… or however many times their ‘brown’ master decides…

http://www.thestate.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article187166378.html

“James Clyburn compared Conyers’ accusers to the child murderer Susan Smith, who initially claimed a black man had abducted her kids. Clyburn said, these are all white women who’ve made these charges against Conyers,” Robert Draper tweeted.

Stories like this make my blood boil. It is unfiltered pure racism against white people. I’m somehow evil because I was born white, have a good job, pay my taxes, raised 4 white children, and am active in my community to help improve it? I’m not the enemy and white people aren’t the enemy. These lazy racist bastards are and I’m so sick of hearing it. If they are trying to push whites over the edge, it’s working.

Yes it is. And unfortunately there are several unfiltered pure racist threads against black people on this board. American death by a thousand cuts.

Its actually funny, when geneticists found otherwise

Citing crime statistics is racist, i guess. American death by a thousand cucks.

And yet I have never seen you post anything calling out blacks or Hispanics as being racist. As long as the dialog remains that ‘blacks can’t be racist’, nothing will be done to actually address the racial problems in the US… Yes, their are people who are pretty damned racist on here, but their don’t seem to be any black people challenging the argument because, just like you, they have no real argument for their postilion… they just blather on about being oppressed… The blacks and hispanics who actually understand the problem… know that it is people like yourself who perpetuate the problem…

Really? Is there a KKK recruitment thread somewhere? I have seen people posting things that destroy the racist narrative minorites have fallen in love with. I’ve seen a lot of threads calling out racism. I’ve also seen a lot of threads calling bullshit on what’s being passed off as diversity. Highlighting facts that make people uncomfortable is not the same thing as racism. The article at the top of the thread is racism.

Just as the censorship moderation is low on here for their comments, so is it for anyone who would oppose their comments… Step right up and bring some blacks into the discussion when you come…

John boy is like the rest of the left and talks a good story but fails to deliver in deeds.

Evil isn’t the right word. Privileged is. Your privilege and whiteness afforded you all of these things. POCs have never had the chance to have those things because of whites and subconscious racism that have created institutions that cater only to whites. This makes whiteness evil, but it may not mean you are evil. You just contribute to systematic oppression unknowingly.

You are literally a welfare queen.

(((you)))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> [The point]

What is affirmative action?

Youre the only racist here, welfare queen. American death by a thousand cucks.

No reasonable person can argue that white privilege applies to the great majority of whites, let alone to all whites. There are simply too many variables other than race that determine individual success in America. Like ambition, the drive for success, responsibility. Ben Carson is a perfect example of a person striving for success.

One would think you would focus on two parent privilege. If you are raised by a father and mother, you enter adulthood with more privileges than anyone else in American society, regardless of race, ethnicity, or sex. And Bubba, blacks tend to be single parent families, a choice.

You also fail to mention American privilege. Unless you or your family make some big mistakes, the greatest privilege of all is to be an American. That’s why much of the world wants to live in America.

White privilege is another left-wing attempt, and a successful one, to keep America from focusing on what will truly help black America, a resurrection of the black family. Making people self reliant instead of wards of the state. The greatest failure of all, th lack of personal responsibility,

Instead there are people like you full of excuses.

Tell me something… if you really want to get into a discussion. Why is it that Africa has never really developed beyond its rather third world state? People say that it was colonialism that is the problem but much of what occurred in Africa after the white man arrive, occurred before… slavery, popover and general lack of development. We see in contrast places like Hong Kong, Singapore and even very poor India lifting itself up and rather than rejecting the organizational lessens of colonial occupation, they learned from them and advanced. Africa is resource rich yet it today, not unlike centuries past, fight with each other over possession. For over 60 years charities have collected money for drilling wells in Africa. For the longest time I thought that water was scarce and wells were poor but then we find out that Africa sits on an aquafir larger than that of the great plains… They have plenty of water… and I know donations have drilled a lot of holes on that continent… Where are the vast farms?.. I’ll tell you where they are, burnt and abandoned… remind you of America’s inner city?

Sorry… I got carried away… but people from all over the world come to America and make it… Vietnam, India, Indonesia, and the middle east… even a good many from Africa… Why, because the have a work ethic and a desire to do better for their family… They had no white privilege… was up?

There are more black multi-millionaires in the United States than anywhere else on Earth. If things were really like what you say that wouldn’t be the case. There are also many Hispanics and Native Americans who are very successful. Stop believing that everyone is a victim based on the color of their skin. It’s false.

Well if this crap keeps up the ultra left is going to create enemies. This type of hate coming from a school paper, opinion or not, is on the same level as the NAZI party and should no be published in this type of venue.

People want to put this shit out and it cause an even greater divide. People that were neutral and slightly leaning left will pull right when they see they are endorsing racial genocide against themselves. Make no mistake the left haters are for genocide and elimination of all things white.

Oh, I think it should be put up for discussion here because we have a real distortion in our country over the subject of racism.
I would love to have discussions with blacks who understand that their are plenty of black people who are devout racists… that the words La Raza mean something that is far from benign.

Whites are most certainly under attack and strangely enough it appears to be fronted by some rather self loathing white people who, beyond to open and blatant desire to stir division, work tirelessly to keep minorities ‘in their place’. I have said forever that Title II and Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act have done as much damage to the motivation and wellbeing of blacks in the US today… That so many programs designed to catch the most vulnerable have turned into a prison for minorities… and that bad thing is, they don’t even see it.

Yes this post is divisive and perhaps it is the intent of the poster to divide, but rather than hide from this subject, black people need to be engaged in a rather pointed and robust discussion about will, desire and self improvement… and that would require them to understand that the very institutions that they support are doing them no favors…

Unfortunately it would seem that few black people who truly want to engage, visit this site…

You are wrong. Blacks are actually starting to wake up. It’s slow, but it’s happening. No one buys the shit you are saying except you and your liberal friends.

Here. Watch.

Of course you follow the liberal narrative… after all, you have to blame your failed social policies on someone…