Who gets Creepiest Politician Award? LOL

I am conflicted

it’s either Maxine (Toxine) Waters

Cory Booker

no, Toxine is worse, bad as the lying Booker is… hmm… this brings up an interesting sub-topic: which is worse: telling people to confront conservatives when they are trying to eat (etc) or lying… I hate lying… but i hate bullying… hm… you’d think it would be a no brainer but… maybe not? I will think about this…

so who else is on my hate list … OOPS! I mean Don’t Exactly Like list… (case there are any PCers here)

Adam Schiff. That guy lies his sorry ass off

Pelosi… Yeh, she should be Numero Uno for having the gall to still call herself Catholic, after promoting abortion. I think she still calls herself Catholic…

she probably figures: Well… I’m going to Hell anyway… what the hey…

This guy is a sick fcuk

goes w/o saying

has a D after his sorry name

If everything some of us think about Menendez is really true, he would be on the list

Beto
Sinema
Abrams
Gillum

VERY creepy, those ones…

:scream:

Now that Hillary and Anthony Weiner are out of the running, it’s got to be Pocohontas from the Senate, Eric Swalwell from the house.

well Swalwell is rather … Demon-crat-like

but he seems less so than the others mentioned here… unless u know something i dont?

=

I guess it depends on what creeps you out but I hate smiling, slippery weasels who lie with a totally self-assured smirk.

Elizabeth Warren is just the most annoying politician by far, after you eliminate Hillary.

LOL (smiling, slipperly weasels)…

that term beats Deplorable any day

yes, Warren is totally annoying… and a liar but then… to say Democrat is to say liar…

Go to youtube and do a search for “creepy Biden”, prepare yourself for maximum creepiness.

There is one Democrat who look like a mole rat. The name eludes me; but I’ll dig it up. image

i think of Pelosi for some reason… and W arren

and Schiff

He’s retired, but Henry Waxman qualifies - the nostril guy

not familiar w/ him

but I also think of that Nelson dude who lost in Florida… WHEW! thank God he lost…

Rick Scott said the dude never did anything… and since Nelson is Dem… that goes w/o saying

Bingo. Give the man a cigar. Not all, but definitely some pictures, are very mole rattish.

Know for many political startagies, especially tunneling.

Carville

omg… that guy is just… unattractive… inside and out… guess he can’t help one of those… but you know… who you are does affect the way you appear, at least to some extent… I mean, if he were a little nicer, a little more conservative, he might have a friendlier demeanor… which i guess is just stating the obvious…

Pedo Joe Biden hands down.

Heh heh being from California, I’ve had to suffer that guy forever, from the time I lived in SoCal in the 70’s. I’ve got a long list of contemptibles from this state.

A republican who I consider creepy is liver-lips Lamar Alexander. I don’t know why Tennessee tolerates that slimy creep.

Chuck Schumer. Bob Menendez and Andrew Cuomo. :+1::+1::us:

for sure

and Chris Cuomo on cnn always looks like … I don’t know… like he’s on something maybe…

I forgot about John Brennan. A gold-standard creep