Why aren't the Clinton's being investigated for COLLUSION?

It would seem the press and both parties have amnesia when it comes to the illegal dealing of the Clinton’s .
Hillary , former Secretary of State Clinton’s initial opposition coincided with a half-million-dollar speech her husband gave in Moscow – a link her 2016 campaign fought to downplay in the press, according to WikiLeaks-released documents. NOW that’s collusion !!

COLLUSION, a great word so often misused.

Collusion:
An agreement between two or more people to defraud a person of his or her rights or to obtain something that is prohibited by law.

A secret arrangement wherein two or more people whose legal interests seemingly conflict conspire to commit Fraud upon another person; a pact between two people to deceive a court with the purpose of obtaining something that they would not be able to get through legitimate judicial channels.

And where does the Trump collusion enter the conversation then ?

The same applies to the lefts laughable attempt at redefining words which with the media do so well. Seems they are once again successful in define our vocabulary.

Personally I’m still working on the definition of sex and inhale as it applied to Billy.

But then again I will never work out:
"It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is. If the–if he–if ‘is’ means is and never has been, that is not–that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement…

$ 500 K looks very much like a BRIBE to me , and I’m pretty sure that’s against the LAW , even though we all know the Clinton’s are far , far , above ANY LAW …

Well Slick Willie has his own version of SEX and bj’s don’t apply . " I NEVER HAD SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT…" :laughing:

An bribe is certainly against the law and illegal but it isn’t collusion.

I love the word games.

If only we knew the definition of “is” so many questions would be answered.

Old fake news that didn’t work.
On to Jr.

Seems that that also has problems.

Where did the Russian lawyer get permission to be here?

From the Obama administration Department of Justice.
This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa.

Why did she get the visa waiver?
It’s beginning to look increasingly likely that someone close to the Obama adminstration wanted her to have an opportunity to have meetings with certain people during the campaign. And here’s something that’s pretty important to remember, if the lawyer had the say to get an extraordinary visa waiver from the Obama administration, why wouldn’t she have set her Trump Jr. meeting up herself?

“Read my lips”…

I NEVER HAD SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT…" :laughing:
https://youtu.be/VBe_guezGGc
Sweet, my first video post… Just testing it out :slight_smile:

@Eric
Heck I would have him over Trump, too. Putin is a bad arse, he would have cleaned the swamp, or got assassinated. Probably that later.

@LouMan
I was just at Red Rocks, seen Nahko and Medicine for the People… Cool place.

@pfunky2222

And yet the dems love this jerk !!

Well the media and most Congressmen and Senators are LAWYERS and they keep preaching collusion , collusion , collusion . Yet I haven’t seen the CRIME . 99% of the Congressmen and Senators have met with foreigners and it is a nothing burger .

I think what a lot of the “RUSSIA COLLUSION” liberals don’t realize, is that we literally would have voted for Putin himself over Hillary. She’s that bad.

But where was the criminal act ? What crime was committed ? Don’t 99% of current politicians meet with foreign officials ? Why are they not charged . Hillary was the best THEY had to offer . :laughing:

Bill was allegedly compensated for a speech and that’s your smoking gun to all of these manufactured plots! LOL! Send me whatever you’re smoking too.

I exchange for ?? Do you even know ? :joy: Bill couldn’t get $100,000 for a speech and low and behold he gets $500,000 from the Russians , REALLY ??? :joy::joy::joy:

pfunky.

How goes it??

Hot here in Denver, and I hate the heat.

Need to go to Utah next week and it’s warmer there.

be all.

Hiya Lou! :kissing_heart:

It’s going well, my friend. Heat wave is moving here to Ohio. I plan on putting in some quality pool time. Don’t melt in the freakin’ heat!

How’s that beautiful daughter of yours? She still kicking butt & taking names?

It is difficult not to mention the Clinton’s when crimes are committed . Pointing out the lefts hypocrisy does have a way of annoying the liberals ! Cheer up 7.5 years of PRESIDENT TRUMP enjoy the ride ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

“Trump’s a piece of dung …”

“Oh yeah, well Clinton’s a piece of dung too!!!”

“True, but that doesn’t make it ok for Trump to be a piece of dung. Oh, and Clinton’s not president. Trump is.”

" … "

Em works at the city of Colorado Springs. Last year was an intern, they decided to keep her and made her part time.

Graduates in December.

She’s out with the boy toy this evening.