Why do whites cross the street when seeing a group of blacks?

Police say the 21-year-old server accidentally bumped a customer’s knee while placing food on the table, and when it happened again, chaos broke out. THEY EVEN STOLE HER TIP MONEY !!!
Video of the brawl shows punches being thrown as the unidentified women gang up on the waitress. As she tries to defend herself, the table the group was eating at gets flipped over and a light fixture above it is smashed out with a fist. Other customers are pictured trying to break up the brawl. Investigators added that someone yelled “police are coming” and then the women casually walked out of the restaurant with their purses – and cash they allegedly took from the waitress’ apron.
“She said she had $200 to $300 in there from tips and tabs she collected in cash,” Spangenberg said.
The server ended up needing 15 stitches to cover up her arm wound, according to FOX5 Atlanta.

I feel bad for the black people who don’t behave like complete animals. It’s too bad they are getting harder and harder to find.

And they normally get a pass for outrageous animalistic behavior . At one time not so long ago looting was a crime that allowed shooting on sight . Blacks make it an accepted practice now !

But muh reparashuns…Shrine_Gibsmedat

Why do whites cross the street when seeing a group of blacks?

I always thought it was because whites were afraid of being mauled by wild animals. Pic very much related.

74b97aaa47419a31027d3404516a96f5dcea0ce33edda107b70f872565668d1c

Like minded behavior and intellect , the ones with the larger snots have higher IQ’s ! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Another incidence of GHETTO NGGR type behavior. Could it be the WHITE server was RACIALLY PROFILED by these 4 “customers” and targeted for their animalistic behavior.
I guess white people aren’t protesting and no white leader will PUBLICLY denounce this behavior. Where is Al Charlatan and Mark LaMont Hill hiding??? :fu:t6:

This is exemplary of a culture flaw.

“… … The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person who, uh, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn’t know there’s a reaction that’s been been bred into our experiences that don’t go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way and that’s just the nature of race in our society. We have to break through it…” - Senator Barack Obama

Well our current society has come to accept this behavior from blacks and democrats like mad max encourage it ! :roll_eyes: