WINNING! Mexican Who Had Been in the US Illegally for 30 Years Deported on MLK Day

Guess both had dreams. The difference his can still be realized hers cannot.

Jeff Garett also had dreams as did his daughter. His daughters dreams were shattered by an illegal who shot and killed him and ran for the border.

Both would still be alive if all illegals had been deported as well as thousands of other American citizens.

But no, they focus on 1 illegal who has ben hiding in the shadows. Ever ask how he pays taxes with no SS number? How do you work in the US as an illegal as it’s against the law?

Depends on the story you believe.

He was shooting at a sea lion.
Or the gun was wrapped in a rag, somehow the safety was released and the trigger pulls itself killing Katie. Like Hilly thee was no intent except the intent of killing a sea lion.

Dam guns ned to b fixed so the safety doesn’t;t release itself and the trigger needs to be fixed so it doesn’t pull itself.

After the Kate Steinle murder and how the mexicans got joy as they laughed at the killing of a girl in front of her father remove all of them annex Baja make Cubans rule over what’s left of Mexico along with Puerto Rico

Unless there’s reason to believe he’s taking the fall for someone or protecting something bigger, this is exactly the type of situation where he should just be taken out back and shot in the head immediately. Or preferably a torture chamber for a few years.

I’m for a separate immigration court system.

The court is set up on the mexican border.

Your caught in the US, bus ride to the court, the person appears in court and deported immediately. No lengthy court cases, no chance of return.

All others, transported back to their home countries.

Refugees, can stay until the instability in their home country is resolved like Iraq and then returned so they can help rebuild their countries.

“Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.”
America is a nation of laws and we don’t get to choose the ones we want enforced . Want to change a law ? Do it the right way that is what congress is for NOT the President !

Citizenship the position or status of being a citizen of a particular country.
Does American citizenship mean anything to you ?

Well Kate is not allegedly dead nor are the two police officers killed by Luis Enrique Monroy Bracamontes a
Illegal Alien Who Murdered 2 Cops: “I don’t fucking regret that shit. Only thing that I fucking regret is that I fucking just killed two. I wish I killed more of those motherfuckers. … I will break out soon, and I will kill more.”. The common thread is illegal immigrants ! Kate and Sacramento sheriff’s Deputy Danny Oliver and Placer sheriff’s Deputy Michael Davis Jr would be alive if it were not illegal Aliens !

She’s got her own thread here. Kate is a tragic story as any murder is, but the man in the op wasn’t a murderer, and as I pointed out, has a cleaner record than many people born on this soil.

No she’s not. Has anyone been convicted of killing her?

Yep, I know what it means. You told me “fuck Mexico”, it bothers you not one bit that the United States incited a war with the country, for the express purpose of enlarging ourselves to the Pacific Ocean at the cost of half of their territory. You’d put up with that for one second from any other country. But that’s the typical patronizing hypocritical American.

You don’t like EO’s?

Has there been a conviction on that???

Get over ancient history… things happened… the Romans overran Saxony and eventually they left. Your not speaking German today because we were able to resist their power… but for about a 25 year span and some flag waving Mexico was never Mexico. Texas was an issue before ‘Mexico’ and the United States were and issue… Please, quit beating a dead damned horse…

Sounds like Russia. Maga

So this ILLEGAL stole a high paying job from an American and Stevie ( quack, quack ) Blunder weeps for him ? This shoots down the BS narrative illegals ONLY do the jobs Americans WON’T do !!! MAGA !

A illegal alien admitted shooting her accidentally !
“Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.”

But this board continues to claim that she was murdered!

Answer the question does American citizenship mean anything to you ?