Would be President Hillary didn’t know how to use a desktop

Yet something was going to have to change: Hillary Clinton, after all, didn’t know how to use a desktop computer

In June 2010, Clinton received a new device: Just weeks after the first iPad was released, Philippe Reines purchased one for Clinton to use. The iPad, her staff hoped, would give her a way to read news articles on her own. She didn’t like reading news on her BlackBerry, but their hope was short-lived. She initially responded enthusiastically to the idea, responding to Reines’ email that her iPad had arrived by writing, “That is exciting news—do you think you can teach me to use it on the flight to Kyev next week?” But when the traveling party embarked on the Air Force plane for the meeting with President Viktor Yanukovych, Clinton instead fell asleep with the unopened iPad package in her lap.https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-2016-server-state-department-fbi-214307

There was a crucial complication: BlackBerrys—the tools that Clinton and her aides had come to rely upon in the Senate and on the campaign trail—weren’t allowed inside Mahogany Row. This section of the State Department was technically considered a “Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility,” government-speak for an eavesdropping-proofed room.

State Department officials presented Clinton’s team with a memo on January 24, 2009, outlining various options, suggesting if Clinton wanted to check her email, she would have to either physically walk out of her office to use her BlackBerry, or the State Department could set up a dedicated computer for her.

Clinton didn’t like the idea of carrying around two devices—one for official government work and one for personal or political correspondence, which is discouraged on government accounts.

According to Cooper, “Clinton [as senator] usually carried a flip phone along with her BlackBerry because it was more comfortable for communications and Clinton was able to use her BlackBerry while talking on the flip phone.”

Each secure room was also equipped with a secure fax, but while Clinton was supposed to pick up the faxes herself at home, she often struggled to use the technology and had to rely on staff for help operate the machines. As one aide described it, Clinton “wasn’t very tech savvy and would get frustrated with the process.”

Clinton didn’t know her own email login information, so Hanley would generally enter the information as necessary, change the password, and tell Abedin, Cooper and Pagliano about a new password.

Still starting threads about an old has been. Talk about deranged.

But she learned quick how to destroy many ! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Still defending the indefensible ??? :wink::laughing::laughing::laughing: shrug :laughing:

She and Bill are still power players in your party ! Yawn !!

Lol, no they aren’t. Two old has beens. Why don’t you concern yourself with those who are in Washington running things right now.

I am happy to see you have come out !
It must be a relief not pretending to something you never were ?
A independent !
“Lol, no they aren’t. Two old has beens.”

HRC is Dumb Like A Fox

Exactly, you could comb the pages of this forum and never find me defending Clinton against legitimate criticisms, and you’ll find me repeatedly stating that she should be in prison, shrug.

Can’t and go back in the closet now . I don’t think that’s how that works once your out you are out ! Yawn !!