You Just Have To Love The Liberal Hysteria... I Shows How.. Foulable They Are

In 2016, someone sent the Indiana University campus into a frenzy by tweeting, “IU students, be careful, there’s someone walking around in KKK gear with a whip.”

The person in “KKK gear,” however, turned out to be a Dominican monk wearing a robe.

And Now This

A Seattle, Washington resident recently made headlines by mistaking the Norwegian flag for the Confederate flag.

Guess they never heard that them bars had stars…

:joy::joy::joy:

Mistakes happen sometime. I’m glad that the person acted on the “see something, say something” idea. If there is white supremacist extremist terrorist out there the police have to be notified.

And a flag tells someones there’s white supremacist extremist terrorist out there HOW???

Once again we are confronted with a left wing extremist.

How can you be that DUMB to mistake those flags.

Some people are easily lead down the garden path over a whole host of issues and the left seem to be hyper sensitive at the moment…:wink:

Yes, the East German secret police were quite dependent on those good little neighborhood spies. I worked in China not long after Tenimin Square… Every where I went people would walk up to me and start speaking English and on even tripped up and asked me about Texas… I told no one I was from Texas. One day you just might get the world you ‘think’ you hope for.

Leftist kindergarten schools will forgo flag learning bc it promotes racial tension, and instead will be focusing on gender fluidity and cultural sensitivity training. That flag has a cross anyway, signalling its Islamophobia, and the red background, without the presence of a sickle and hammer, is literally a nazi color.

Are there ANY Black Extremists out there???

Republican governor Scott promotes the see something say something plan, blaming the FBI for not responding to a tipster who did just that. Spies. :blush:

There are a lot of people in this country that promote things that aren’t necessarily in the best interest of the people… and some people are quite happy to carry water for them…:wink:

Or the school for not being secured.
Or local law enforcement who were outside when the building was being shot up.
Or local law enforcement for responding to 39 calls on this person and did nothing.

There were failures across the board but it’s so convenient to blame someone else.

And then they have to act upon that notification.

So

if a person has a confederate battle flag they are a “white supremacist extremist terrorist”, got it.

PetaByte me because your comment shows some rather radical extremist views.

And you think the some on the right are extremists,

Look in the mirror.

No, that’s not the qualification.

It’s probably not voting democrat… 'cause if it is a republican woman she is a sellout and if it is a black they are an Oreo…

Not mass murdering school children. That appears to be a scourge in the white ranks.

A little refresher for you:

In 2016, someone sent the Indiana University campus into a frenzy by tweeting, “IU students, be careful, there’s someone walking around in KKK gear with a whip.”

The person in “KKK gear,” however, turned out to be a Dominican monk wearing a robe.
And Now This

A Seattle, Washington resident recently made headlines by mistaking the Norwegian flag for the Confederate flag!!!

Except that even if the flag had been the SSF, it still wouldn’t warrant reporting.

Bravo, you got it right