Your favorite quotes go here

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Benjamin Franklin

“The common man knows what he wants, and deserves to get it good and hard” H.L.Mencken

Wait, I thought that that was an Alexander Dugin quote???

The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation.
Henry David Thoreau

“When the Going Gets Weird the Weird Turn Pro”

Hunter S. Thompson

“Three things shine before the world and cannot be hidden. They are the moon, the sun, and the truth”
-Buddha

The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly. -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

I was a big fan of Zig Ziglar many years ago. I use to listen to him on the way to work (4hr commute) and used much of his guidance when I dabbled in real estate as an agent and one that has always stuck with me and is true of all endeavors…

You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.

H L Menckens quote is what we got from the Obama Admin .

“There is nothing god or bad, but thinking makes it so” William Shakespeare

"I have never swindled a man. At most I kept quiet and let him swindle himself. This does no harm, as a fool cannot be protected from his folly. If you attempt to do so, you will not only arouse his animosity but also you will be attempting to deprive him of whatever benefit he is capable of deriving from experience. Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig." Robert Heinlein “Time Enough for Love”

“In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it. The last is much the worst.” -Oscar Wilde

Killing one person is murder, killing a hundred thousand is foreign policy.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants.

– Thomas Jefferson (in a letter to William Smith)

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.
G.B. Shaw

“Whether or not what you do has the effect you want, it will have three at least you never expected, and one of those usually unpleasant.” —Robert Jordan, The Path of Daggers

Like the avatar…

That’s not a quote.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. - George Carlin